Meet the Owners!
I have been practicing as a Chiropractor for fifteen years now, and in recent years I have treated more and more children with developmental delays, weak motor skills and sensory issues. This has taken my career on to a more child-orientated path and one that I believe has led me to this point in my journey.
I was inspired by the whole idea and framework of WRTS when I went to the States, and the real test was if my daughters, aged 4 and 6 years, would like it. They absolutely loved it and this is when I knew that the children in Dubai would benefit enormously from WRTS.
My motivation has always been my two girls. They give me a fresh perspective every single day and they are my drive and inspiration. I am also passionate about raising awareness and educating parents on the importance of movement for all kids to lead a healthy, active lifestyle. Ultimately, it is my goal to improve the lives of children and families here in the UAE, whilst bringing an element of fun through therapeutic play.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination